Kings and Queens / by Eleanor and Herbert Farjeon ; with 40 coloured plates by Rosalind Thornycroft.
- London : J.M. Dent and Sons ; 1940.
New York : E.P. Dutton and Company, 1940.
- Physical Description:
- 86 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA32.9 .F37 1940Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original red cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Kings and rulers.J. M. Dent and Sons -- Publisher.Kings and rulers -- Great Britain -- History.Queens -- Great Britain -- History.
- Chromolithographs -- 1940.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.