National Art Library (Great Britain), A list of works on costume in the National Art Library, 1881
- A list of works on costume in the National Art Library.
- London : printed by Eyre and Spottiswoode, 1881.
- Physical Description:
- 70 p. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ5311 N37 1884 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At head of title : Science and Art Department of the Committee of Council on Education, South Kensington Museum.
With: List of works on heraldry or containing heraldic illustrations in the National Art Library ; List of books and photographs in the National Art Library illustrating armour and weapons ; A list of books and pamphlets in the National Art Library illustrating seals ; List of works on sculpture in the National Art Library ; Appendix to the classified works of photographs of works of decorative art in the South Kensington Museum, and other collections ; A list of works on painting in the National Art Library.
- Subject Terms:
- Costume -- Bibliography.National Art Library (Great Britain)