IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Vidler, Anthony, James Frazer Stirling , 2010
James Frazer Stirling : notes from the archive / Anthony Vidler.
- Additional Title(s):
James Frazer Stirling
- New Haven : Yale University Press for the Canadian Centre for Architecture and Yale Center for British Art, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 303 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.St51 V53 2010 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "This publication accompanies the exhibition ... on view at the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 14 October 2010 - 2 January 2011; Tate Britain, Spring/Summer 2011; Staatsgalerie, Stuttgart, October - January 2012; and the Canadian Centre for Architecture, Montreal, May - October 2012"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 296-297) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- James Stirling, Michael Wilford, and Associates -- Archives.Modern movement (Architecture)Stirling, James (James Frazer) -- Criticism and interpretation.