National Art Library (Great Britain), A list of books and pamphlets in the National art library, South Kensington museum, 1888
- A list of books and pamphlets in the National art library, South Kensington museum.
- London : Printed by Eyre and Spottiswoode, 1888.
- Physical Description:
- 85 p. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ7914.T3 N37 1888 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Part 1. Illustrating textile fabrics -- Part 2. Lace and needlework.
- Subject Terms:
- Lace and lace making -- Bibliography.Needlework -- Bibliography.Textile fabrics -- Bibliography.