National Art Library (Great Britain), A list of books and pamphlets in the National art library, South Kensington museum, 1888
A list of books and pamphlets in the National art library, South Kensington museum.
- London : Printed by Eyre and Spottiswoode, 1888.
- Physical Description:
- 85 p. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ7914.T3 N37 1888 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Lace and lace making -- Bibliography.Needlework -- Bibliography.Textile fabrics -- Bibliography.
- Part 1. Illustrating textile fabrics
- Part 2. Lace and needlework.