Hayter, Charles, 1761-1835, An introduction to perspective, adapted to the capacities of youth, in a series of pleasing and familiar dialogues, between the author's children , 1813
- An introduction to perspective, adapted to the capacities of youth, in a series of pleasing and familiar dialogues, between the author's children : accompanied with illustrative plates, appropriate diagrams, and a sufficiency of practical geometry : to which is added, A compendium of genuine instruction in the art of drawing and painting : the whole comprising a body of information, adapted equally to the simplicity of youth, and to mental maturity ... / by Mr. Hayter ...
- London : Printed for the Author ... and sold by Black, Parry, and Co. ... Josiah Taylor ... Edward Orme ... and C.J. Barrington ..., 1813.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 168 p., , XIV leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC750 .H48 1813Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engravings by Turnbull; after Charles Hayter.
"J. Innes, printer, Wells-Street, Oxford Street."--P. [ii]
Includes list of subscribers (4 p.).
Page  blank. Followed by p. .
Errata: p. viii.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary half calf and purple cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1813.Painting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Painting -- Technique.Perspective -- Technique.
- Handbooks and manuals.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.