On the meanings of sculpture in painting , 
On the meanings of sculpture in painting / curated by Penelope Curtis.
- Additional Title(s):
Sculpture in painting
- Leeds [England] : Henry Moore Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- 141 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1460 S36 O52 2009 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 37-39).
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- Exhibitions.Sculpture in art -- Exhibitions.