Neo-avant-garde and postmodern , c2010
- Neo-avant-garde and postmodern : postwar architecture in Britain and beyond / edited by Mark Crinson and Claire Zimmerman.
- New Haven, CT : Yale Center for British Art ; c2010.
London : Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art ; c2010.
New Haven, CT : Distributed by Yale University Press, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 420 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA968 .N38 2010 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century -- Themes, motives.Architecture, Modern -- 20th century -- Themes, motives.