Neo-avant-garde and postmodern : postwar architecture in Britain and beyond / edited by Mark Crinson and Claire Zimmerman.
- New Haven, CT : Yale Center for British Art ; c2010.
London : Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art ; c2010.
New Haven, CT : Distributed by Yale University Press, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 420 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA968 .N38 2010 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century -- Themes, motives.Architecture, Modern -- 20th century -- Themes, motives.
YCBA Collections Search
Neo-avant-garde and postmodern , c2010