The Pre-Raphaelite lens : British photography and painting, 1848-1875 / Diane Waggoner ; with Tim Barringer ... [et al.].
- Additional Title(s):
British photography and painting, 1848-1875
- Washington, D.C. : National Gallery of Art ; 2009.
Farnham, Surrey : In association with Lund Humphries, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 230 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN72.P5 W34 2010 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the National Gallery of Art, Washington, Oct. 31, 2010-Jan. 30, 2011 and at the Musée d'Orsay, Paris, Mar. 6-Jan. 30, 2011.
Includes bibliographical references ( p. -223) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and photography -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Pre-Raphaelitism -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Waggoner, Diane, The Pre-Raphaelite lens , 2009