Salter, Greg, The British sculptor as a personality in the second half of the 20th century , 
- The British sculptor as a personality in the second half of the 20th century / Greg Salter.
- [London] : [Courtauld Institute of Art], 
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill.
- Reference LibraryV 2275Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Printed from online site.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' studios -- England -- London.Artists' studios in photography.Sculptors -- Homes and haunts.Sculptors, British -- 20th century.