National Gallery of Canada. Library and Archives, Picturesque landscapes in North American illustrated publications, 1800-1900, 2010
- Picturesque landscapes in North American illustrated publications, 1800-1900.
- Ottawa : National Gallery of Canada, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2296Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Cover title.
Text by Brian Foss.
Also available in French under the title: Le paysage pittoresque dans les ouvrages illustrés en Amérique du Nord, 1800-1900.
Brochure for an exhibition held at the National Gallery of Canada, Library and Archives, from 12 May to 27 Aug. 2010.
- Subject Terms:
- Illustrated books -- Canada -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Illustrated books -- United States -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Landscapes in art -- Exhibitions.Picturesque, The, in art -- Exhibitions.