IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Pawson, Mark, Passive school of cultural inertia, [1995?]
Passive school of cultural inertia.
- [England?] : Mark Pawson, [1995?]
- Physical Description:
-  stickers,  pin ; 10 cm (envelope).
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.P39 P37 1995Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- "Membership kit: 25 stickers, and a unique badge [i.e. button], new colour combinations, white print, gold & silver & woodgrain patterned paper, envelope interiors, £1.25/$2.00."--Artist's website.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original unopened plastic envelope with purple folded card stock stapled to plastic.
- Subject Terms:
- Hand stamps -- Specimens -- 1995.Multiple art -- Great Britain.Pawson, Mark -- Publisher.Pin-back buttons -- Great Britain -- Specimens.Rubber stamp art -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.