Pawson, Mark, Passive school of cultural inertia, [1995?]
- Passive school of cultural inertia.
- [England?] : Mark Pawson, [1995?]
- Physical Description:
-  stickers,  pin ; 10 cm (envelope).
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.P39 P37 1995Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- "Membership kit: 25 stickers, and a unique badge [i.e. button], new colour combinations, white print, gold & silver & woodgrain patterned paper, envelope interiors, £1.25/$2.00."--Artist's website.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original unopened plastic envelope with purple folded card stock stapled to plastic.
- Subject Terms:
- Hand stamps -- Specimens -- 1995.Multiple art -- Great Britain.Pawson, Mark -- Publisher.Pin-back buttons -- Great Britain -- Specimens.Rubber stamp art -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.