Field guide to emergency response / produced by Heritage Preservation in support of the Heritage Emergency National Task Force.
- Additional Title(s):
Guide to emergency response
- [Washington, D.C.?] : Heritage Preservation, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 58 p. : ill. ; 23 cm. + 1 DVD + 2 forms folded to 22 x 10 cm.
- Reference LibraryAM121 .F545 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Field guide team: Jane S. Long, Diane Mossholder, E.D. Tully Rambo, Mary Rogers.
"A vital tool for cultural institutions"--Cover.
Field Guide Assessment Form and Disaster Supplies Shopping List inserted in p.  of cover.
Instructional DVD inserted in p.  of cover.
Description of cover images on inside of front and back covers.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 57-58).
Emergency response and salvage wheel in Assistant Librarian's office.
"Made possible by a generous grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities."
- Subject Terms:
- Archival materials -- Conservation and restoration -- Planning.Assistance in emergencies -- Planning -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Buildings -- Evacuation.Cultural property -- Protection -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Emergency management -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Employees -- Health and hygiene.Library materials -- Conservation and restoration -- Planning.Museums -- Management -- Planning -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
YCBA Collections Search
Field guide to emergency response , c2006