IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Field guide to emergency response , c2006
Field guide to emergency response / produced by Heritage Preservation in support of the Heritage Emergency National Task Force.
- Additional Title(s):
Guide to emergency response
- [Washington, D.C.?] : Heritage Preservation, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 58 p. : ill. ; 23 cm. + 1 DVD + 2 forms folded to 22 x 10 cm.
- Reference LibraryAM121 .F545 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Field guide team: Jane S. Long, Diane Mossholder, E.D. Tully Rambo, Mary Rogers.
"A vital tool for cultural institutions"--Cover.
Field Guide Assessment Form and Disaster Supplies Shopping List inserted in p.  of cover.
Instructional DVD inserted in p.  of cover.
Description of cover images on inside of front and back covers.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 57-58).
Emergency response and salvage wheel in Assistant Librarian's office.
"Made possible by a generous grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities."
- Subject Terms:
- Archival materials -- Conservation and restoration -- Planning.Assistance in emergencies -- Planning -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Buildings -- Evacuation.Cultural property -- Protection -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Emergency management -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Employees -- Health and hygiene.Library materials -- Conservation and restoration -- Planning.Museums -- Management -- Planning -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.