Lord, Barry, 1939-, Artists, patrons, and the public , c2010
Artists, patrons, and the public : why culture changes / Barry Lord and Gail Dexter Lord.
- Additional Title(s):
Why culture changes
- Lanham, Md. : AltaMira Press, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- x, 216 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX180.S6 L67 2010 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts and society.Social change.
- What is culture?
- Four kinds of culture
- The meanings of art
- All art is social
- Patronage in action
- Primacy of the artist
- Seven principles of cultural change
- Cultural change and the environment
- Contemporary cultural change.