James, Carlo, Visual identification and analysis of old master drawing techniques , 2010
Visual identification and analysis of old master drawing techniques / Carlo James.
- Firenze : Olschki, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 85 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC930 J35 2010 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -80) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Conservation and restoration.Drawing -- Technique -- History.
- A short history of the evolution of drawing and drawing media in the late middle ages and early renaissance
- Wet drawing media
- Dry drawing media
- Visual identification and scientific analysis of old master drawing techniques