The Oxford history of English art;, 1949-₍1978₎
The Oxford history of English art; edited by T.S.R. Boase.
- [Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1949-₍1978₎
- Physical Description:
- v. illus., plates, maps, plans. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6761 O9 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Half title: each vol. has also special t.p., with title: English art ...
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- History.
- 2. 871-1100, by D. T. Rice.--3. 1100-1216, by T. S. R. Boase.--4. 1216-1307, by P. Brieger.--5. English art, 1307-1461, by J. Evans.--7. English art, 1553-1625, by E. Mercer.--8. 1625-1714, by M. Whinney and O.Millar.--9. 1714-1800, by J.T. Burke.--10. 1800-1870, by T. S. R. Boase.-- 11. 1870-1940, by D. Farr.