The Oxford history of English art;, 1949-₍1978₎
The Oxford history of English art; edited by T.S.R. Boase.
- [Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1949-₍1978₎
- Physical Description:
- v. illus., plates, maps, plans. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6761 O9 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Half title: each vol. has also special t.p., with title: English art ...
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- History.
- 2. 871-1100, by D. T. Rice.--3. 1100-1216, by T. S. R. Boase.--4. 1216-1307, by P. Brieger.--5. English art, 1307-1461, by J. Evans.--7. English art, 1553-1625, by E. Mercer.--8. 1625-1714, by M. Whinney and O.Millar.--9. 1714-1800, by J.T. Burke.--10. 1800-1870, by T. S. R. Boase.-- 11. 1870-1940, by D. Farr.