Bronze and boxwood : Renaissance masterpieces from the Robert H. Smith Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, January 27 - May 4, 2008.
- [Washington, D.C. : National Gallery of Art, 2008].
- Physical Description:
- 29 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2303Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the National Gallery of Art, Jan. 27-May 4, 2008.
- Subject Terms:
- Bronze sculpture -- Technique.Bronze sculpture, Italian -- Exhibitions.Bronze sculpture, Renaissance -- Exhibitions.Ivory carving.
- Pt. 1.Introduction to the Renaissance statuette.--Pt. 2. Technical review of the Renaissance statuette.