Sailing boats & dhows / Mandy Bonnell ; [text by Gabriel Gbadamosi].
- Additional Title(s):
Sailing boats and dhows
- [England?] : [s.n.], 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : chiefly ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B644 S25 1994Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Comprised of Gabriel Gbadamosi's "The inlet" (a poem), and 17 linocuts (?) by Mandy Bonnell--including illustrations on the title leaf and colophon leaf.
"The edition is limited to 30 copies ... I would like to thank Gabriel Gbadamosi, Graham Bignell of New North Press, Elizabeth Neville Bookbinding, Michael Taylor of Paupers Press."--Colophon.
Unbound. Issued in decorated handmade paper box.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 3 of a limited edition of 30 copies. Signed by the artist and dated 1994. Inscribed by the artist to the Yale Center for British Art, Oct. 2010.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Bonnell, Mandy -- Pres. insc. to the Yale Center for British Art. 2010.Dhows -- Pictorial works.Sailboats in art.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Handmade papers (Paper)
Linocuts -- 1994.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.