Ackroyd, Norman, 1938-, Random journeys , 2009
- Random journeys / Norman Ackroyd.
- Yorkshire : N. Ackroyd, 2009.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., 30 x 38 cm. +  map.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2011 4Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jason Bacon, Yale BA 1956Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accompanied by an etched map of the British Isles, on which the 10 locations depicted in the set are noted.
"The ten etchings are published in editions of 90, with 2 exhibition proofs and 2 printers' proofs. Numbers 1-50 and the proofs are collated into boxed sets ... The etchings are printed by Neil Woodall in Yorshire from copper plates etched by the artist. The paper is 280gsm Somerset rag from St. Cuthbert's Mill, Somerset, England. The solander box is built by Smith-Settle in Yorkshire. Typography and letterpress by Niamh Clancy."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 8 of 90. Each etchings is titled, numbered ("8/90"), signed, and dated by Ackroyd, in graphite.
- Vrennan Pool -- Knockando Morning -- Eigg from Muck -- Sutton Bank -- Caher Island -- High Island -- Dinham Bridge -- Skellig Rain -- Repton's Prospect -- The Cork Oak at Antony.
- Subject Terms:
- Antony House -- In art.Ireland, West of -- In art.Landscapes -- England -- Pictorial works.
- Livres d'artistes.
Aquatints -- 2009.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.