Random journeys / Norman Ackroyd.
- Yorkshire : N. Ackroyd, 2009.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., 30 x 38 cm. +  map.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2011 4Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jason Bacon, Yale BA 1956View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Accompanied by an etched map of the British Isles, on which the 10 locations depicted in the set are noted.
"The ten etchings are published in editions of 90, with 2 exhibition proofs and 2 printers' proofs. Numbers 1-50 and the proofs are collated into boxed sets ... The etchings are printed by Neil Woodall in Yorshire from copper plates etched by the artist. The paper is 280gsm Somerset rag from St. Cuthbert's Mill, Somerset, England. The solander box is built by Smith-Settle in Yorkshire. Typography and letterpress by Niamh Clancy."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 8 of 90. Each etchings is titled, numbered ("8/90"), signed, and dated by Ackroyd, in graphite.
- Subject Terms:
- Antony House -- In art.Ireland, West of -- In art.Landscapes -- England -- Pictorial works.
- Livres d'artistes.
Aquatints -- 2009.
- Vrennan Pool
- Knockando Morning
- Eigg from Muck
- Sutton Bank
- Caher Island
- High Island
- Dinham Bridge
- Skellig Rain
- Repton's Prospect
- The Cork Oak at Antony.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.