IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lane, Richard James, 1800-1872, A month at Malvern under the water cure , 1855
A month at Malvern under the water cure : with the sequel, etc., etc.. / by R.J. Lane ...
- Third edition. Reconsidered - rewritten.
- London : John Mitchell, Royal Library ..., 1855.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 215,  p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsRA850 M3 L36 1855View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: Spine title reads: Lane's Month at Malvern.
BAC: Extra-illustrated with original pen and ink drawings by the author and engravings of Malvern. Several handwritten letters by the author's family and relating to his book tipped in.
Printed by Bradbury and Evans, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Health resorts -- Great Britain.Hydrotherapy.Malvern (England) -- Pictorial works.
- Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.