Good words and Sunday magazine.
- Former Title(s):
Good words 1860-Apr. 1906
- London,[etc.] A.Strahan [etc.], 1860-1911.
- Physical Description:
- v. ill. (part col.), maps. ; 25-37cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAP4 .G66Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Publisher varies: 1873-1904, Isbister & Co. (name varies slightly); 1905, Sir I. Pitman; 1906, Amalgamated Press, Ltd.
BEIN Ip B276Yb G599: Copy 1 of v. 32, 1891 is inscribed on flyleaf "J. M. Barrie"; copy 2 is in original cloth binding.
SML,Y A88 G59: Bound with Good cheer; being the Christmas number of Good words ... 1868-1904. London, Strahan & Co. Have 1868, 1872, 1889, 1892-95
Editors : 1860-72, Norman Macleod.--1872-Aug.1907, Donald Macleod (with Hartley Aspden 1906-May 1904)
BAC: British Art Center volumes bound in matching half-leather, with gilt-tooled spines.
- Subject Terms:
- Alexander Strahan and Company -- Publisher.Barrie, J. M. (James Matthew), 1860-1937 -- Autograph (BEIN Ip B276Yb G599 copy 1)English literature -- PeriodicalsGreat Britain -- Literary collections -- Periodicals.Isbister & Co. -- Publisher.Religion -- Periodicals.
- Wood engravings -- 1860-1906.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.