The Tricolor on the Atlas; or, Algeria and the French conquest. From the German of Dr. Wagner and other sources, by Francis Pulszky, Esq.
- London, T. Nelson and Sons, 1854.
Edinburgh, T. Nelson and Sons, 1854.
New York, T. Nelson and Sons, 1854.
- Physical Description:
- vi, -402 p. 4 double col. plates. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT294 W2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Friedman, J. Color printing in England, 1486-1870, 171
Selected exhibitions: "Color Printing in England, 1486-1870" (Yale Center for British Art, 20 April-25 June, 1978).
BAC : Abbey, Travel in England, 307 (Abbey copy).
- Subject Terms:
- Algeria -- Description and travel.Algeria -- History -- 1830-1962.
- pt. I. Description of the regency of Algeria.--pt. II. The native races of the regency of Algeria.--pt. III. History of the regency of Algeria.