Ros, Amanda McKittrick, 1860-1939, Irene Iddesleigh , MCMXXVI 
Irene Iddesleigh : a novel / by Mrs. Amanda M'Kittrick Ros.
- Bloomsbury : The Nonesuch Press, MCMXXVI 
Scotland : R. & R. Clark, 1926.
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 151 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5236.O6 I74 1926Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 194
"This edition follows exactly the text of the original Belfast issue of 1897 except that certain misprints have been corrected. These were noted in an errata slip, as follows: Page 82 read-, 'Was extended him.' 154 'Senk' should be 'seek.' 156 'took' is unnecessary. 179 read 'which calls it forth.' 184 'ofthand' should be 'offhand.' The equivalent references in the present edition are pp. 62, 123, 125, 144, 148. Three illustrations, engraved in wood by W.M.R. Quick, have been added. The edition is limited to 1250 copies, and has been printed and made in Scotland for the Nonesuch Press by R. & R. Clark."--Verso of title page.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BEIN 1976 1259: No. 982. Bookplate of Katherine and Elias Johnson.
BEIN Ip R71 897Jb: No. 240.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no 1169 of 1260. Bound in half sheep with pink, red and brown patterned boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Adultery -- Fiction.Johnson, Elias -- Bookplate.Johnson, Katherine -- Bookplate.Married people -- Conduct of life -- Fiction.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
Wood engravings -- 1926.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.