Line, shade, and shadow : the fabrication and preservation of architectural drawings / Lois Olcott Price.
- Additional Title(s):
Fabrication and preservation of architectural drawings
- 1st ed.
- New Castle, DE : Oak Knoll Press ; 2010.
Winterthur, DE : Winterthur Museum & Country Estate ; 2010.
[Houten, Netherlands] : HES & DE GRAAF Publishers, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 359 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryNA2705 .P75 2010 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
"Explores materials and techniques used in the creation of eighteenth- to twentieth-century architectural drawings. Examines the development of drafting, changing media and techniques, presentation, history, and preservation of drawings. Illustrated with examples from collections and includes source citations"--Provided by publisher.
- Subject Terms:
- Architectural drawing -- Conservation and restoration.Architectural drawing -- Conservation and restoration.Architectural drawing -- Technique.Architectural drawing -- Technique.
- Fabrication of architectural drawings prior to 1860
- Fabrication of architectural drawings 1860-1940
- Photoreproductive processes
- Preservation of architectural drawings.