IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The eye, the hand, the mind , c2011
The eye, the hand, the mind : 100 years of the College Art Association / edited by Susan Ball.
- Additional Title(s):
100 years of the College Art Association
One hundred years of the College Art Association
- New York : College Art Association ; c2011.
New Brunswick, N.J. : Rutgers University Press, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- x, 330 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN11.C575 E9 2011 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- College Art Association (U.S.)
- Introduction / Susan Ball
- The Learned Society Enterprise / Steven C. Wheatley
- The beginnings : "art for higher education, and higher education for artists" / Susan Ball
- A stimulating prospect : CAA's traveling exhibition program, 1929-1937 / Cristin Tierney
- Cooperative relationships with museums / Barry Pritzker
- The changing face of scholarly publishing : CAA's publications program / Craig Houser
- Uniting the arts and the academy : a history of the CAA annual conference / Julia A. Sienkewicz
- Mentoring the profession : career development and support / Ofelia Garcia
- Art in an academic setting : contemporary CAA exhibitions / Ellen K. Levy
- CAA, pedagogy and curriculum : a historical effort, an unparalleled wealth of ideas / Matthew Israel
- Visual resources for the arts / Christine l. Sundt
- Governance and diversity / Judith K. Brodsky, Mary D. Garrard, Ferris Olin
- CAA advocacy : the nexus of art and politics / Karen J. Leader
- Conclusion. CAA : the next 100 years / Paul B. Jaskot
- Appendix A. Purposes of the College Art Association
- Appendix B. Presidents of the College Art Association
- Appendix C. Administrators of the College Art Association
- Appendix D. Editors of the publications of the College Art Association.