Living, leisure and law , 2010
- Living, leisure and law : eight building types in England 1800-1914 / edited by Geoff Brandwood.
- Reading, UK : Spire Books in association with The Victorian Society, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 172 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA967.5 V53 L58 2010 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- England -- History -- 19th century.Architecture -- England -- History -- 20th century.Architecture and society -- England -- History -- 19th century.Architecture and society -- England -- History -- 20th century.Architecture, Victorian -- England.