The enchantress, Emma, Lady Hamilton , 2011
- The enchantress, Emma, Lady Hamilton : the Jean Kislak collection / edited by Arthur Dunkelman ; with essays by Martyn Downer, Flora Fraser, Alex Kidson, Michael Nash, Kate Williams.
- New York : Grolier Club, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 135 p. : color ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA483.H3 E5 2011 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition at the Grolier Club from 16 Feb. to 30 April 2011.
"Printed by Finlay Printing, Bloomfield, Connecticut. Bound by ACME Bookbinding, Charlestown, Massachusetts. Cloth and slip-case copies bound by the Campbell-Logan Bindery, Minneapolis, Minnesota. Designed by Mark Argetsinger, Rochester, New York"--Colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- Hamilton, Emma, Lady, 1761?-1815 -- Exhibitions.Kislak, Jean -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.