The enchantress, Emma, Lady Hamilton : the Jean Kislak collection / edited by Arthur Dunkelman ; with essays by Martyn Downer, Flora Fraser, Alex Kidson, Michael Nash, Kate Williams.
- New York : Grolier Club, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 135 p. : color ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA483.H3 E5 2011 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition at the Grolier Club from 16 Feb. to 30 April 2011.
"Printed by Finlay Printing, Bloomfield, Connecticut. Bound by ACME Bookbinding, Charlestown, Massachusetts. Cloth and slip-case copies bound by the Campbell-Logan Bindery, Minneapolis, Minnesota. Designed by Mark Argetsinger, Rochester, New York"--Colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- Hamilton, Emma, Lady, 1761?-1815 -- Exhibitions.Kislak, Jean -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
The enchantress, Emma, Lady Hamilton , 2011