Enabling education [videorecording] : including people with disabilities in art museum programming / Rebecca McGinnis.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (DVD) (88 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 158Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer Files
- Introductory remarks by Linda Friendlaender, Curator of Museum Education, Yale Center for British Art.
Live recording of the Norma Lytton Lecture for Docent Education, December 8, 2010 at the Yale Center for British Art established in memory of Norma Lytton.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Study and teaching.Museums -- Barrier-free design.Museums and people with disabilities.
YCBA Collections Search
McGinnis, Rebecca, Enabling education, 2011