McGinnis, Rebecca, Enabling education, 2011
- Enabling education [videorecording] : including people with disabilities in art museum programming / Rebecca McGinnis.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (DVD) (88 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 158Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer Files
- Live recording of the Norma Lytton Lecture for Docent Education, December 8, 2010 at the Yale Center for British Art established in memory of Norma Lytton.
Introductory remarks by Linda Friendlaender, Curator of Museum Education, Yale Center for British Art.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Study and teaching.Museums -- Barrier-free design.Museums and people with disabilities.