Friedman, Terry, The eighteenth-century church in Britain , c2011
The eighteenth-century church in Britain / Terry Friedman.
- New Haven : Published for The Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art by Yale University Press, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 790 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm. + CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Reference LibraryNA5466 .F75 2011 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Christianity and culture -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.Church architecture -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.Great Britain -- Church history -- 18th century.