Friedman, Terry, The eighteenth-century church in Britain , c2011
The eighteenth-century church in Britain / Terry Friedman.
- New Haven : Published for The Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art by Yale University Press, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 790 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm. + CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Reference LibraryNA5466 .F75 2011 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Christianity and culture -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.Church architecture -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.Great Britain -- Church history -- 18th century.