The Vorticists : manifesto for a modern world / edited by Mark Antcliff and Vivien Greene ; with contributions by Paul Edwards ... [et al.].
- London : Tate Pub. ; 2010.
New York : Distributed in the United States and Canada by Harry N. Abrams, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 192 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNAAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition, The Vorticists, organized by the Nasher Museum of Art at Duke University, 30 Sept. 2010-2 Jan. 2011, the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Venice, 29 Jan.-15 May 2011, and Tate Britain, London, 14 June-4 Sept. 2011.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 184-185).
- Subject Terms:
- Vorticism -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Vorticism -- New York (State) -- New York -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
The Vorticists , 2010