The Vorticists , 2010
- The Vorticists : manifesto for a modern world / edited by Mark Antcliff and Vivien Greene ; with contributions by Paul Edwards ... [et al.].
- London : Tate Pub. ; 2010.
New York : Distributed in the United States and Canada by Harry N. Abrams, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 192 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNAAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition, The Vorticists, organized by the Nasher Museum of Art at Duke University, 30 Sept. 2010-2 Jan. 2011, the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Venice, 29 Jan.-15 May 2011, and Tate Britain, London, 14 June-4 Sept. 2011.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 184-185).
- Subject Terms:
- Vorticism -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Vorticism -- New York (State) -- New York -- Exhibitions.