Clothing, society and culture in nineteenth-century England / volume editors, Clare Rose, Vivienne Richmond.
- Additional Title(s):
Clothing society and culture in 19th century England
- London : Pickering & Chatto, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryHD9940.G82 C56 2011 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing trade -- England -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.Dressmaking -- England -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.Working class -- Clothing -- England -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
- v. 1. General introduction; Buying and selling clothes / edited by Clare Rose
- v. 2. Abuses and reforms / edited by Clare Rose
- v. 3. Working-class dress; Index / edited by Vivienne Richmond.