Clothing, society and culture in nineteenth-century England / volume editors, Clare Rose, Vivienne Richmond.
- Additional Title(s):
Clothing society and culture in 19th century England
- London : Pickering & Chatto, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryHD9940.G82 C56 2011 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing trade -- England -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.Dressmaking -- England -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.Working class -- Clothing -- England -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
- v. 1. General introduction; Buying and selling clothes / edited by Clare Rose
- v. 2. Abuses and reforms / edited by Clare Rose
- v. 3. Working-class dress; Index / edited by Vivienne Richmond.