The life and art of Thomas Collier, R. I., chevalier of the Legion of honour, 1840-1891, with a treatise on the English water-colour, by Adrian Bury ...
- Leigh-on-Sea, Eng., F. Lewis, 
- Physical Description:
- 85 p. 84 pl. (part col., incl. port.) on 50 l. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 C6974 B8 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- SML J18 C69 944B: "... this is no. 237."
"Limited to five hundred copies ..."
"First published 1944."
"A list of water-colour drawings by Thomas Collier in public and private collections": p. 69-79.
Bibliography included in preface.
- Subject Terms:
- Collier, Tom, 1840-1891.Watercolor painting -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Bury, Adrian, b. 1891, The life and art of Thomas Collier, R. I.,,