Antiquity revived , c2011
- Antiquity revived : neoclassical art in the eighteenth century / edited by Guillaume Faroult, Christophe Leribault, and Guilhem Scherf ; curated by Edgar Peters Bowron and Helga Kessler Aurisch.
- Paris, France : Gallimard, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- 197 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6846.5.N4 A57 2011 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This exhibition is organized by the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, in association with the Musée du Louvre, Paris."
A catalog published in conjunction with the exhibition organized by the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, and the Musée du Louvre, Paris, and held in Paris, Dec. 2, 2010-Feb. 14, 2011, and in Houston, Mar. 20-May 30, 2011 ; [Gwendolyn H. Goffe and Henri Loyrette, directors' foreword].
Includes bibliographic references (p. 190-195).
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Drawing, French -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Furniture -- France -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Neoclassicism (Art) -- France -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Painting, French -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, French -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.