British map engravers : a dictionary of engravers, lithographers and their principal employers to 1850 / Laurence Worms and Ashley Baynton-Williams.
- London : Rare Book Society, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 744 p. : ill., maps, ports. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryGA198 .W67 2011 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN 2016 +287: Dust jacket. Accompanied by Addendum (laid in before p. 71).
Addendum ( p.) tipped in before p. 71.
- Subject Terms:
- Cartographers -- Great Britain.Cartography -- Great Britain -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Worms, Laurence, British map engravers , 2011