London : the City and the East End.
- Additional Title(s):
London. No. 1, The City, &c
- London ; T. Nelson and Sons, 
Edinburgh ; T. Nelson and Sons, 
New York : T. Nelson and Sons, 
- Physical Description:
- 48 p.,  cards : ill. ; 11 x 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA679 .L66 1871Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Date of publication from NSTC.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original colored lithographed paper cover.
A guidebook, with a 48-page pamphlet and 12 illustrated cards, insterted together in an illustrated paper cover.
- Subject Terms:
- City of London (England) -- Guidebooks.East End (London, England) -- Guidebooks.London (England) -- Guidebooks.Nelson print -- 1871.T. Nelson and Sons -- Publisher.
- The Mansion House
- Approach to London from London Bridge
- Royal Exchange
- Bank of England
- London from Blackfriars Bridge
- The Tower
- London Bridge
- Custom House, London
- General Post Office, London
- Saint Paul's Cathedral
- The Holborn Viaduct.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.