The album of Windsor views.
- [Windsor] : [Ernest Marshall], [1880?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : all ill. ; 21 x 150 cm, folded to 21 x 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.W76 S43 1880Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George Gregory Smart, Yale BA 1977Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Printed in Germany"--Cover.
Includes publisher's advertisement on rear pastedown.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gilt-stamped red cloth.
Accordion folded viewbook with 10 photolithographed panels, some with multiple views, of Windsor Castle and Eton College.
- Subject Terms:
- Castles -- England -- Windsor.Eton College -- Pictorial works.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Souvenirs (Keepsakes) -- England -- Windsor.Windsor (Berkshire, England) -- Pictorial works.Windsor Castle -- Pictorial works.
- Accordion fold format (Binding).
Photolithographs -- 1880.
- Windsor Castle from the North West
- East Terrace, East Front, Windsor Castle
- North Front Windsor Castle
- Windsor Castle from the River
- St. George's Chapel, Windsor
- St. George's Chapel and Round Tower, Windsor
- South Front, Windsor Castle
- The Quadrangle, Windsor
- The Choir, looking East, St. George's Castle, Windsor
- Albert Memorial Chapel, Windsor
- Princess Charlotte's Cenotaph
- The Throne Room, Windsor Castle
- St. George's Hall, Windsor Castle
- The Waterloo Chamber, Windsor Castle
- Statue of George III in the Long Walk, Windsor
- The Long Walk, Windsor
- Ruins at Virginia Water
- Quadrangle, Eton College.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.