Object of devotion : medieval English alabaster sculpture from the Victoria and Albert Museum / edited by Paul Williamson ; with contributions by Fergus Cannan, Eamon Duffy, and Stephen Perkinson.
- Additional Title(s):
Medieval English alabaster sculpture from the Victoria and Albert Museum
- Alexandria, Va. : Art Services International, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 223 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), col. map ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1210.A4 V53 2010 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of a traveling exhibition held at the Society of the Four Arts, Palm Beach, Fla. and four other U.S. venues between Dec. 2, 2010 and Aug. 12, 2012.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 205-214) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Alabaster sculpture -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Alabaster sculpture, English -- Exhibitions.Alabaster sculpture, Medieval -- England -- Exhibitions.Christian art and symbolism -- England -- Medieval, 500-1500 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Victoria and Albert Museum, Object of devotion , 2010