Kerr, Mark, 1776-1840, An admiral's eye view , 2010
- An admiral's eye view : sketches of Ireland by Lord Mark Kerr.
- Belfast : Ulster Historical Foundation, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 106 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.K4200525 C37 2010 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "A tour of Ireland through the eyes of Lord Mark Kerr [by] Anne Casement with contributions from Hector McDonnell ... [et al.]" (p. 1)
Includes bibliographical references (p. 103-105) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Ireland -- In art.Kerr, Mark, 1776-1840.