Kerr, Mark, 1776-1840, An admiral's eye view , 2010
An admiral's eye view : sketches of Ireland by Lord Mark Kerr.
- Belfast : Ulster Historical Foundation, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 106 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.K4200525 C37 2010 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "A tour of Ireland through the eyes of Lord Mark Kerr [by] Anne Casement with contributions from Hector McDonnell ... [et al.]" (p. 1)
Includes bibliographical references (p. 103-105) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Ireland -- In art.Kerr, Mark, 1776-1840.