National Gallery of Australia, Face , c2010
Face : Australian portraits, 1880-1960 / Anne Gray ; with an introduction by Ron Radford.
- Canberra : National Gallery of Australia ; c2010.
Seattle, WA : Distributed in the U.S.A. by University of Washington Press, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1327 A8 N38 2010 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published in conjunction with the National Gallery of Australia's traveling exhibiion Face : Australian portraits, 1880-1960"--P. 160.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 154-155) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Australian -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Art, Australian -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Portrait painting, Australian -- Exhibitions.Portraits, Australian -- Exhibitions.