National Gallery of Australia, Face , c2010
Face : Australian portraits, 1880-1960 / Anne Gray ; with an introduction by Ron Radford.
- Canberra : National Gallery of Australia ; c2010.
Seattle, WA : Distributed in the U.S.A. by University of Washington Press, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1327 A8 N38 2010 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "Published in conjunction with the National Gallery of Australia's traveling exhibiion Face : Australian portraits, 1880-1960"--P. 160.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 154-155) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Australian -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Art, Australian -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Portrait painting, Australian -- Exhibitions.Portraits, Australian -- Exhibitions.