The Lonsdale book of sporting records, 1937 / by Lord Aberdare (Rackets and Tennis), Harold Abrahams (Athletics), H.W. Austin (Lawn Tennis), S.C.H. Davies of "The Autocar" (Motor Racing), Lieut.-Com. John Irving, R.N. (Yachting), D.R. Jardine (Cricket), The Earl of Kimberley (Polo), Howard Marshall (Rugby Football), J.S.F. Morrison (Golf), Eric Parker (Field Trials), A. Croxton Smith (Dog Shows), Edward Snell (Squash Rackets), Sydney Spencer (Mountaineering), R.S. Summerhays (Horse Shows), Eric Taverner (Game Fishing), Sir George Thomas, Bt. (Badminton), Frank Wallace (Stalking), and many other authorities ; with past records and results and many illustrations.
- London : Seeley, Service & Co. Ltd. 196 Shaftesbury Avenue, 
London ; and Beccles : Printed in Great Britain by William Clowes and Sons, Limited, 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 457,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV741 .L66 1937Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lonsdale Library advertisements:  pages at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's tan cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Athletics -- Great Britain.Seely, Service & Co. Ltd. -- Publisher.Sports -- Great Britain.
- Publisher's advertisements.
Photomechanical prints -- 1937.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.