The modern foxhound / by C.R. Acton ... ; with a foreword by the Right Hon. Earl Bathurst, C.M.G.
- New York : Windward House, 1936.
London ; Aylesbury : Hunt, Barnard & Co., Ltd., 1936.
- Physical Description:
- 126,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF429.F6 A28 1936Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes index.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's red cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting -- Great Britain.Foxhounds.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.Hunt, Barnard & Co., Ltd. -- Printer.Windward House -- Publisher.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1936.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.