Acton, C. R. (Cecil Russell), 1893-, Saddle and shoeleather , 1933
- Saddle and shoeleather / by C.R. Acton.
- Adelphi : Lincoln Williams & Co., 19, Adam Street, W.C. 2, 1933.
- Physical Description:
- 288 pages ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK285 .A28 1933Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original red cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting -- Great Britain.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.Lincoln Williams & Co. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.