Sport and sportsmen of the New Forest / by C.R. Acton ... ; with a foreword by the late Rt. Hon. Lord Darling, P.C. ; illustrated by Eric Meade-King.
- London : Heath Cranton Limited, 6, Fleet Land, London, E.C.4, 1936.
Worcester; and London : Ebenezer Baylis & Son, Ltd., The Trinity Press, 1936.
- Physical Description:
- 190 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF278.55.G7 A286 1936Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center bound in publisher's green cloth. Presentation copy signed by the author to Lord Hillingdon.
- Subject Terms:
- Acton, C.R. -- Presentation inscription to Lord HIllingdon.Heath Cranton Limited -- Publisher.Hillingdon, Lord -- Presentation inscription from C.R. Acton.Horses.New Forest (England : Forest)Sports -- England : Forest -- New Forest.
YCBA Collections Search
Acton, C. R. (Cecil Russell), 1893-, Sport and sportsmen of the New Forest , 1936
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.