Deer, hare & otter hunting / by Ena Adams, Major-General Geoffrey Brooke, Captain L.C.R. Cameron, the Earl of Coventry, Major E.W. Shackle, C.B. Shepherd, the Earl of Stradbroke, Sir George Thursby, Bart., Colonel W.W. Wiggin ; with forty-five illustrations.
- Additional Title(s):
Deer, hare and otter hunting
- London : Seeley, Service & Co. Ltd., 196 Shaftesbury Avenue, 
Frome ; and London : Printed in Great Britain by Butler & Tanner Ltd., 1936.
- Physical Description:
- , 25-255 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK185 .D44 1936Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "An otter hunting bibliography": p. 185-186.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's tan cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Butler & Tanner Ltd. -- Printer.Hunting -- Great Britain.Hunting dogs.Otter hunting.Seeley, Service & Co. Ltd. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.