Alderson, E. A. H. (Edwin Alfred Hervey), Sir, 1859-1927, Pink and scarlet, or, Hunting as a school for soldiering , 1900
- Pink and scarlet, or, Hunting as a school for soldiering / by Bt. Lt.-Colonel E.A.H. Alderson, P.S.C. The Queen's Own Regiment ...
- Alternate Title(s):
- Pink and scarlet
Hunting as a school for soldiering
- London : William Heinemann, 1900.
London & Bungay : Richard Clay & Sons, Limited, 1900.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 217,  pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK31 .A44 1900Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes publisher's advertisements  pages at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary red and pink and cloth. With presentation inscription from the author to Major General E.T.H. Hutton (Derdepoort, Pretoria, 2-7-00). Armorial bookplate: Edward Thos. Henry Hutton. Mr. Heinemann's catalogue, MCM, 32 pages, bound in at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Alderson, E. A. H. -- Pres. insc. to E. T. H. Hutton.Fox hunting.Horses.Hunting.Hutton, E. T. H. -- Pres. insc. from E. A. H. Alderson.Hutton, Edward Thos. Henry -- Bookplate.Military art and science.
- Publisher's advertisements.
Authors' presentation inscriptions (Provenance).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.