IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Alderson, E. A. H. (Edwin Alfred Hervey), Sir, 1859-1927, Pink and scarlet, or, Hunting as a school for soldiering , 1900
Pink and scarlet, or, Hunting as a school for soldiering / by Bt. Lt.-Colonel E.A.H. Alderson, P.S.C. The Queen's Own Regiment ...
- Additional Title(s):
Pink and scarlet
Hunting as a school for soldiering
- London : William Heinemann, 1900.
London & Bungay : Richard Clay & Sons, Limited, 1900.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 217,  pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK31 .A44 1900Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes publisher's advertisements  pages at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary red and pink and cloth. With presentation inscription from the author to Major General E.T.H. Hutton (Derdepoort, Pretoria, 2-7-00). Armorial bookplate: Edward Thos. Henry Hutton. Mr. Heinemann's catalogue, MCM, 32 pages, bound in at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Alderson, E. A. H. -- Pres. insc. to E. T. H. Hutton.Fox hunting.Horses.Hunting.Hutton, E. T. H. -- Pres. insc. from E. A. H. Alderson.Hutton, Edward Thos. Henry -- Bookplate.Military art and science.
- Publisher's advertisements.
Authors' presentation inscriptions (Provenance).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.