Caxton, William, approximately 1422-1491 or 1492, The prologues and epilogues of William Caxton,, 1928
The prologues and epilogues of William Caxton, by W. J. B. Crotch.
- London, Pub. for the Early English Text Society by H. Milford, Oxford University Press, 1928.
- Physical Description:
- clxiii, 115 p. front., pl., facsim. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR1847 P7 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "In prefacing the prologues and epilogues of Caxton with a biographical introduction I have sought to supplement Blades' account of the printer's life."- Pref.
- Subject Terms:
- Caxton, William, approximately 1422-1491 or 1492.