The art of race riding / by Eddie Arcaro ; with Whitney Tower and a portfolio of drawings by Robert Riger.
- [New York] : The Wright Lithographing Company Inc. New York, 1957.
- Physical Description:
- 31,  p., 10 leaves of plates : ill., ports. ; 44 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2011 65Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Limited edtion of 500 copes.
Title page printed in orange and black, with vignette.
"Original lithograph by Robert Riger from the Sports Illustrated Collection."--Foot of each plate.
Each plate is signed in manuscript by Riger.
Buckley, A.K. The Keeneland Association Library, 7
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 313 of 500. Bound in original tan paper wrappers. The plates are housed (unbound) in a separate blue paper portfolio. The volume and the portfolio of plates in publisher's original red board slipcase.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing.Horsemanship.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1957.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.