The Crabbet Arabian stud : its history & influence / by Rosemary Archer, Colin Pearson, and Cecil Covey ; foreword by H.R.H. Princess Alice of Athlone.
- Northleach, Gloucestershire : Alexander Heriot & Co. Ltd, 1978.
Norwich : Printed in Great Britain by Fletcher & Son Ltd., Norwich
- Physical Description:
- 352 pages,  pages of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF293.A8 A73 1978Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bibliography: page -329.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original brown cloth; with illustrated dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Alexander Heriot & Co. Ltd. -- Publisher.Arabian horse -- Breeding -- England -- History.Arabian horse -- England -- History.Blunt family.Fletcher & Son Ltd. -- Printer.Horse breeders -- England -- Biography.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1978.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.