Bridle and brush : reminiscences of an artist sportsman / by George Denholm Armour ; with four colour plates and 127 drawings in black-and-white by the author, Joseph Crawhall, Phil May, Maurice Greiffenhagen and Major C.A. Rickards.
- Southampton : Ashford Press Publishing, 1986.
Bodmin, Cornwall : Robert Hartknoll Ltd., 1985.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, , 384,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations, portraits ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC242.A7 A76 1986Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Originally published: London : Eyre & Spottiswoode ; New York : Scribner, 1937.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's orange cloth; with dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Armour, G. D. (George Denholm), 1864-1949 -- Biography.Artists -- Great Britain -- Biography.Ashford Press Publishing -- Publisher.Robert Hartknoll Ltd. -- Printer.
Photomechanical prints -- 1986.
YCBA Collections Search
Armour, G. D. (George Denholm), 1864-1949, Bridle and brush , 1986
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.