Armour, G. D. (George Denholm), 1864-1949, Pastime with good company , 1914
Pastime with good company / pictured by G.D. Armour ; with an introduction by Horace G. Hutchinson.
- London : Published at the offices of "Country Life," Ltd. ... and by George Newnes, Ltd., 1914.
New York : Charles Scribner's Sons, 1914.
London : Hudson & Kearns Limited, printers, 1914.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 12 pages, 55 leaves of plates : illustrations ; 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK285 .A76 1914+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The illustrations are reproductions of Armour's graphite drawings.
Each plate accompanied by guard sheet bearing the title and number of the plate.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original white quarter cloth with light blue boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Armour, G. D. (George Denholm), 1864-1949.Fishing -- Pictorial works.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.Hunting -- Pictorial works.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1914.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.