Asbury, Eslie, Horse sense and humor in Kentucky , 
- Horse sense and humor in Kentucky / by Eslie Asbury.
- Lexington, Ky. : The Thoroughbred Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xi, , 270,  pages ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF451.6 .A83 1981 copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 160Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes index.
"This book is an uncommon combination of humorous stories and personal experience. Many of the stories grow out of the experiences of an 85-year lifetime spent in Kentucky, Minnesota, Ohio and Maine. All of these experiences provide the author both a context and a perspective for recording 'my observations and philisophy about life in Kentucky.'"--Dust jacket flap.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's olive-green quarter cloth and black boards; with dust jacket. With author's presentation inscription to Paul Mellon.
- Subject Terms:
- American wit and humor -- Kentucky -- History and criticism.Asbury, Eslie -- Presentation inscription to Paul Mellon.Kentucky -- Humor.Mellon, Paul -- Presentation inscription from Eslie Asbury.
- Dust jackets.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.